Choosing the right build-to-print partner is a critical decision. When you decide to outsource the manufacturing of products or sub-assemblies, you are placing your company’s reputation in someone else’s hands.
Ideal Aerosmith’s experience in the design and construction of test systems, fixtures, integrated test adapters (ITAs) and cable assemblies helps to ensure that you receive a superior product and the peace of mind that comes with it. Our IPC-A-610- and IPC-A-620-trained assembly personnel build products that are fully tested for continuity or functionality, and our ISO 9001:2008-certified facilities help us to provide overall quality that you can depend on. We have complete product development and manufacturing facilities that complement and support comprehensive design and build capabilities. With a full range of engineering technology and assembly / tooling equipment, Ideal Aerosmith has the capacity to rapidly build virtually any test solution project to the highest standards of timeliness and quality.
We can build or assemble a wide range of specialized components for testing solutions, including:
- Complex cabling and harnesses
- Electro-mechanical products and test fixtures
- Interface test adapters
- Switch system matrix and panels
- Chassis and card assemblies
- Precision mechanical fixtures and assemblies
- Test stations or electronic test racks
- Product prototypes
- Test panels and adapters
- Through-hole and surface mount circuit card assembly for prototypes and low volume runs
- RF / Coaxial cable termination capability
We also provide:
- Engineering Services Ideal Aerosmith’s engineering team can complement your program by providing design assistance, documentation creation and even reverse-engineering services. Learn more.
- Parts Procurement We offer turnkey service where we procure the parts; and we also offer assembly only, where you provide the parts and we provide the labor.
- Obsolescence We routinely identify current or pending obsolescence problems and provide assistance to our customers in determining alternatives.