Ideal Aerosmith understands how important it is to meet our customers’ most exacting standards. It’s why we’ve become experts in the one-off manufacturing of specialized components for range of testing solutions.
We can build or assemble customer-specific components needed for testing, including:
- Complex Cabling and Harnesses
- Electro-mechanical products and test fixtures
- Interface Test Adapters
- Switch System Matrix and Panels
- Chassis and Card Assemblies
- Precision mechanical fixtures and assemblies
- Test Stations or Electronic Test Racks
- Product prototypes
- Test panels and adapters
- Through-hole and surface mount circuit card assembly for prototypes and low volume runs
- RF / Coaxial cable termination capability
Parts Procurement: We offer turn-key service, where we procure the parts, or assembly only, where you provide the parts and we provide the labor.
Obsolescence: We understand that sometimes a "build-to-print" project requires more effort than what the term implies. Our program management and design experience makes Ideal Aerosmith your last design check in manufacturing. Obsolescence can jeopardize any program or project. It’s why Ideal Aerosmith routinely identifies current or pending obsolescence problems and will notify customers so that action can be taken or assistance provided to determine alternatives.
Reliability: When you outsource your products or sub-assemblies to a build-to-print manufacturer, you place your company's reputation in someone else's hands. Choosing an experienced reliable partner is a critical decision. You can be assured, as other major OEMs have proven, that entrusting your outsourced manufacturing business to Ideal Aerosmith is the right decision.
Ideal Aerosmith’s clean, modern facilities feature:
- ISO 9001 certification
- ESD controlled assembly area
- UV Laser wire marking capability
- IPC-A-610 certified inspection and assembly personnel